Matcha Perfectly Radiant Boost Toner
Matcha Perfectly Radiant Boost Toner
KUMIKO Tonic is an exquisitely luxurious solution that contains a select combination of active ingredients to give the skin energy, freshness and a look of radiant vitality. It also helps absorb oil, reduce shine, and shrink large pores.
Once used, KUMIKO Toner prepares the skin to obtain the maximum benefit from the other complementary nutritional formulas to complement all KUMIKO products for better results.
The feeling of freshness and softness is due to the powerful antioxidant blend of Matcha Tea extract and extracts of cucumber, chamomile, horse chestnut, aloe vera, and more.
Matcha Tea extract cleanses and renews the skin in-depth, freeing it from the polluting effects of the daily environment.
The face looks exquisitely hydrated by the action of hyaluronic acid. The skin is revitalized, conditioned and rebalanced.
KUMIKO Toner is suitable for all skin types.
Directions For Use
Apply KUMIKO Micellar Water with the help of a cotton pad, gently rub it over your face and neck with circular movements. Then apply KUMIKO Toner, with another cotton pad followed by your KUMIKO skincare routine.
- Matcha tea extract: Hydrates and provides a powerful antioxidant action that defends the skin from free radical activity. Help keep skin strong and prevent visible signs of aging.
- Cucumber extract: Its high content of water, vitamin E, natural oils and minerals provide a protective film on the skin thus contributing to the hydric maintenance of the corneal extract to prevent and treat dehydration. It also fights wrinkles and dark circles (thanks to its content in vitamins A, C and E) and soothes irritated skin, even reddened after sun exposure.
- Chamomile extract: From organic farming. It is especially suitable for sensitive skin, but it is a suitable ingredient for all skin types. It has soothing, decongestant and softening properties. It is ideal to keep the skin deflated and decongested. Provides hydration, purification and has the ability to leave the skin rested and relaxed.
- Horse chestnut extract: It has multiple benefits for the skin: it is an antioxidant, reduces the signs of aging and has emollient and moisturizing qualities that are useful when protecting the skin from the sun's rays.
- Aloe vera: The constant topical application of Aloe vera improves the quality and condition of the skin. In its composition, more than 250 active principles have been found, including amino acids, minerals, proteins and vitamins. Applied to the skin, it has an amazing regenerative effect. It also has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, helps in the removal of dead cells, regulates the pH of the skin, and has moisturizing properties.
- Soy Protein: It has very broad cosmetic properties: nourishing, protective, softening, moisturizing and regenerating. Thanks to their powerful nourishing action, soy isoflavones are able to strengthen the skin's cellular cohesion and make it more flexible.
- Rice protein: Its peptides and proteins stimulate the reconstruction of damaged skin, making it soft and elastic. These proteins have the ability to form a film on the skin that protects it from water loss and improves hydration.
- Trehalose: Typical molecules of desert plants that face extreme environmental conditions. They are used in cosmetics as a protector of cellular structures and of the skin against external aggressions. They protect the skin from water loss, thus improving hydration
- Betaine: Betaine is extracted from beets and is a great natural hydration factor: humectant, hydrating, softening and anti-irritant. Promotes deep hydration because it can fix up to 10 water molecules in its molecule, reducing the sensation of dryness
- Glycine: It is a non-essential amino acid. It has a calming and moisturizing effect.
- Calcium –PCA: It is a cosmetic asset that repairs the barrier function of the skin. It also improves the firmness, elasticity and hydration of the skin.
- Panthenol: Provitamin B5, regenerating effect, retains moisture, improves hydration. Calms inflammation and itching.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid is found in the dermis filling the space between cells and reticular, collagen and elastin fibers in tissues such as skin and muscles. It regulates the balance of hydration in the skin and has a great moisture retention capacity, higher than any other known substance, even when the humidity is low, which is particularly important as the skin tends to become more dry in these conditions. It reconstitutes the fibers that support the skin tissues.
- Orange essential oil: Promotes collagen production helping the skin to regenerate faster, stay smoother and more luminous. It is soothing and helps nourish our skin. It is ideal for deep cleaning and removing all residues and toxins from the skin without damaging or weakening it.
- Lavender essential oil: It stands out for being a great regenerator of skin cells. It is ideal for dehydrated, sensitive and damaged skin. It has calming effects. It eliminates the roughness and rough texture of the skin allowing it to look younger. Cleanses the skin without clogging the pores causing a deep and effective cleaning.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Secure payments
- Free Shipping on orders over $50
- Our carrier does not offer PO BOX or HC Box deliveries