Matcha Intense Recovery Proteoglycans Plus
Matcha Intense Recovery Proteoglycans Plus
KUMIKO Matcha Intense Recovery is an anti-aging concentrate containing proteoglycans and Matcha Tea extracts presented in vials; a unique solution that defends against the multiple signs of aging and damage. With an advanced combination of antioxidants and moisturizers, KUMIKO Concentrate works against the loss of firmness, wrinkles, and fine lines.
KUMIKO Concentrate ensures that the skin is dramatically repaired from the dermis to the outermost layers of the epidermis, resulting in fresh, well-hydrated, luminous, and firm skin.
This is a double effect concentrate, as it can, in the first instance, be applied for an almost instantaneous transformation when you want your face to appear smooth and radiant. Proteoglycans penetrate tissues, accumulate moisture, and create a tightening effect in the treated area, smoothing lines and wrinkles, giving a lot of luminosity.
The second long-term effect is that wrinkles gradually fade as the skin firms and hydrates due to increased collagen. The proteoglycans themselves are stimulated to create a natural hydration network and firm the skin's structure.
Directions For Use
Shake the vial before use. Use KUMIKO Intense every evening after your KUMIKO cleansing routine. Gently massage into the skin of the face, neck and décolleté, until completely absorbed. Slight skin tightness and stickiness may be experienced as a short-term side effect of this intense treatment. It is normal and quickly disappears once applying your KUMIKO Night Cream to seal.
Vials are supplied with a replaceable cap, but to maintain the effectiveness of KUMIKO Intense, the contents should be used within 48 hours of opening. Each vial is sufficient for two treatments.
Highly concentrated 5% proteoglycans and glycosaminoglycans accelerate the production of hyaluronic acid, providing greater hydration for the skin. In addition, 5% vitamin C, plus vitamin E and Matcha Tea extract, help prevent the effects of free radicals and promote the synthesis of new collagen.
- Proteoglycans: It is a natural macromolecule that restores epidermal cells and intensifies the metabolism of connective tissue components. It also restores the functions of the skin, its mechanical properties, and its physiological appearance. They provide our skin with hydration, firmness, smoothness, and luminosity.
- Glycosaminoglycans of marine origin: A set of different molecules that we find in the connective tissue of the skin and whose function is to provide hydration and give turgidity to the tissue. The most abundant and best-known molecule of GAGs is hyaluronic acid. Glycosaminoglycans improve the structure of the skin and promote the regeneration of dermal tissue.
- Pure Vitamin C: Ascorbic acid or pure vitamin C prevents skin photoaging by eliminating free radicals and preventing skin oxidation, as well as having an important role in the formation of collagen. Vitamin C performs four fundamental functions for our skin: antioxidant, regenerating, moisturizing, and illuminating.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin protects your skin against aggressors, free radicals, premature aging, and blemishes. Properties: Improves skin relief (Anti-wrinkle), retains moisture in the corneal layer (Humectant), improves skin elasticity (Elasticizer), reduces the formation of skin lipoperoxides, delaying the signs of aging (Anti-radical and antioxidants).
- Matcha Tea Extract: Green tea extract is rich in polyphenols. Polyphenols act by preventing the formation of free radicals at the cellular level, that is, they interrupt the chain reaction produced and repair the damage they may cause. This property makes it ideal against skin aging. It also improves the elasticity of the skin, helps to preserve the moisture and freshness of the skin, and strengthens the protective layer of the skin. It has antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-radical, protective, and stimulating properties of skin metabolism.
Intended for external/topical use ONLY. Avoid getting the product in the eyes and mucous membranes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse very well with water. The product is suitable for all skin types, but if irritation occurs and continues, consult your doctor or dermatologist. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and use sunscreen. It should NOT be taken orally. NOT injectable. Store in a cool, dry place.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Secure payments
- Free Shipping on orders over $75
- Our carrier does not offer PO BOX or HC Box deliveries